My stamping adventures

Monday, October 17, 2011

More Witches

 
Yes, I can't help myself I did four more honey comb witches....two green and two orange.  In order to see the honey comb cauldren look here .  The saying and witch is by Inky Antics Rubber Stamps and the papers are from Memorybox Stamps .  Of course the coloring for the witches are done with
 P R I S M A C O L O R color pencils but did add some Ranger Ink Stickles glitter glue on the band of the hat plus some ribbon from SU. 
***just want to let you know I have no affiliation with any of the companies listed above ...... just like to add links to make it easy for you, my blog readers, to find the stamps or supplies if you like what you see here.***

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

These witches are cute as can be! And how different they look in the two colors! Great job. The cauldron is awesome, too. But shouldn't the verse say "Brewing up witches?" LOL Do you blend your pencils with a medium, or just with the prismacolor pencils?

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love that witch design and I love your coloring. I have always loved prismacolor as that is what I used to use when I started art class back in school. It started my love of art. Lovely work!

Holley

stamping sue said...

Donna to answer your question: most of the time I just use my prisma color pencils blended on their own. Once in a while I do use gasmol mineral spirits but for the witches it's all just prisma color pencils.
thank you for asking
stamping sue