My stamping adventures

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My friend and I were at it again!

Went over my friend Roberta's house the other day to have a nice lunch and stamp...stamp...stamp!  Did resist technique and of course we fell back to our old favorite collage stamping.  Used lots of stamps but didn't make a note of the companies and lots of inks like Ranger Ink Distress inks.  Do know the big bold leaves are from Hot Potatoes Fabric and Wall Stamps which are Roberta's favorite of all stamps.
It always amazes me that I do like the way these samples come out even though they are stamp kinda hap hazardly.  You can see the difference between all of them and notice the ones that are all stamped and then the samples using sequence waste as a stencil to add dimension.  In case you don't know what sequence waste looks like here is a scan of a piece of it.  When I have time maybe later this week or next week the latest I will make these samples into cards, bookmarks or tags.

No comments: