My stamping adventures

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Circle of joy

 Here is a circle easel card I made for an upcoming class I will be teaching next month.  I just love all types of easel cards like this circle one, twisted easel cards and of course regular easel cards.  My husband even put in an order for a few of these circle easel cards for his christmas giving card list.  For this perticular card I used all Stamps by Lasting Impressions with Panache images with a little faux stitching because anyone who knows me knows I don't sew or iron!  don't even own a sewing machine....do have a couple of irons but they are for crafting only.....too messed up for using on clothes.  Colored in the holly image with Prisma color pencils just love the way I can use 3 or 5 different colors and blend them together for the perfect coloring on the image.

1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a cute card, i bet the class will love it!