My stamping adventures

Friday, July 1, 2011

Alcohol Inks revisited

Was challenged over on Studio L3 Grungy Monday #13 to play with Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks (AI) sooooooo knowing me as I do I couldn't stop.  I forgot how much fun AI's are to play with for example here I did the compressed air technique. See here:  Video Demo of Adirondack Splatter Technique by Tim Holtz .  It is so much fun except your hand gets very cold spraying that compressed air.  My card using AI wild plum, willow and butterscotch after doing the splatter technique I blended Ranger distress wild honey all over the card. Next I stamped Tim Holtz Seamless Experience cling stamp set with Archival jet black ink ..... added a strip of TH tissue paper just for fun and I was done.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Ooh, gorgeous. Looks like fun; I'll have to try it.

stamping sue said...

Petti, thanks. didn't know you never played with alcohol inks. they are fun and the best part is they dry fast.
stamping sue