My stamping adventures

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Roses Center step card

This is a fun card.  There are full instructions here:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/centerstepcard/  For my card I used a new stamp I purchased at Springfield, MA convention from Impression Obsession.  It's one of their cover-a-card stamps....this one is roses because I like roses and it's June's flower.  Also used a fun ribbon yes the roses on this card is a ribbon from May Arts that I cut up to use as single flowers.  Isn't it cool?  If you go over to May Arts ribbon blog you can see more of their ribbons.

3 comments:

PCStamper said...

I like the way this came out!

cathy said...

I love Impression Obsession's cover a card stamps. You did a great job on the roses.

judyjstamper said...

Cute card Sue. The ribbon roses are add a great touch.