My stamping adventures

Monday, May 30, 2011

cards 3 and 4

 Here are two more cards I made in class with Jennifer McGuire, remember these are her designs.
For both of these cards we used Faber Castell markers to color directly on stamp then print onto pattern paper then onto white cardstock.  We were supposed to do second generation stamping on white cardstock but it was just to light for me so I overstamped it using the Fiskar stamp press.  Another thing I did a little different is with the scallop edge card we were supposed to cut both the front and back of card to make it thinner......well......I just cut off some of the cardstock from the front of the card and left the back the size it was because I liked it better that way. 
All images are from Hero Arts

1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

Love the way you "did it your way" on the design! The stamp press added some beautiful "oooomph" to your 2nd card too!

~Bev