My stamping adventures

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gifts & cards from Valentine lucheon

 Our hostess Leslie set up bags in the living room for us to put our Valentine swap cards.  Besides our swap cards some of us bring small tokens of appreciation gifts.  Roberta decorated a pink bag with a big paper rosette flower and inside a fun pair of socks.  Grace gave us a heart bag full of fun little goodies like that sweet bracelet.
Here's a look at a bunch of our goodies spread out on the table.

See this heart box ..... inside a puzzle from Muriel for us to put together.

 Another surprise from Muriel a box with a big square ribbon pull out card!

Check out our swap cards!  don't they look wonderful.  Mine isn't in the picture but I'll add a picture of my card in a later post.
Thank you to all my friends.  I appreciate their friendship and talents throughout the year.


At Leslie's house there are some beautiful carvings on the doors and here is a look at the dining room door carving.  He is all dressed up for Valentine's Day.  Hope you enjoyed a look at our
Valentine get together

***please feel free to leave me a comment and join my following.  I plan on doing a blog candy drawing of some kind within the next few months so come back frequently to see what is going on here.***

No comments: