Thursday, December 2, 2010
Thursday Tutorial - Crane by moonlight
Stamps: Cloisonné Origami Cranes #MS342EZ (SI)
VersaMark watermark stamp pad
2. Brayer color on glossy card over circle mask till you get a nice blend of colors.
3. Remove mask and stamp small cranes with VersaMark watermark stamp pad three times on card.
4. Sprinkle on white embossing powder and heat set with Heat it tool.
5. Brayer more color over embossed cranes with same Tutti Frutti ink pad.
6. Buff card with tissue to remove any ink off embossed cranes.
7. Ink large crane with Archival Ink pad Jet Black in the center of card. Allow a couple of minutes to dry.
8. Add small black self sticking crystal to eye of large crane.
9. Add three black self sticking crystals to the bottom right of card.
10. Layer stamped card to 3 ¾ “square black card then layer onto olive green 4” folded card.
11. Brayer another 3 ½ “ square glossy card with Tutti Frutti ink pad and stamp small crane three times on the bottom of card with Jet Black ink.
12. Layer stamped brayered card onto black card then to the inside of card.