My stamping adventures

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy day after Christmas! --- Faerie ornament quick tutorial

Yesterday was very nice and calm for us and that is the way I like it.
Here are a couple of  Faerie Song Art Stamps ~ Fantasy Themed Images angel ornaments made with 'The Ranger Ink memory glass.  The fun thing I did first was make my own shimmery glitter cardstock with 'The Ranger Ink stickles.  I spread out the stickles with my finger on the cardstock, let dry and viola!  homemade glitter cardstock.  Stamp angel image on glass with Ranger archival jet black ink, let it dry.  When everything is dry all you have to do is place it all inside the metal memory frame, close it and you are done.

enjoy the rest of the weekend.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hi! Followed your link from RubberStampChat...
black cardstock...and stopped to enjoy this! Thanks! Great idea!

Pat said...

Enjoyed following your link at RSC....black cardstock. Nice job!