My stamping adventures

Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Holiday cards from class

Here are a few more cards I made in the Holiday stack a card class.  On the Seasons Greetings card there are strips of pattern papers.
On the green card stamped the Merry Christmas with white pigment ink but didn't emboss then layered it inside scallop die cut.  I like this card but I think I might embellish it a little more on the front of the card.  We'll see, have time before it will be addressed and mailed.

On Kraft card stamped Poinsettia image with brown ink then layered on red card stamped with words and a little holly.  The saying was stamped then punched with label punch.  With this card I just might get out my Prisma color pencils and add some color.  Do you see that cream lace ribbon...isn't that great.  Like it a lot. 
enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great holiday cards! Sounds like a great class!