My stamping adventures

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Holiday cards

Here are a couple of Holiday cards I made in a class.  I have discovered a SU demonstrator that only lives 20 minutes from me and she does classes.  This is one of the Holiday cards I made in her stack a card class. 

Fun class and she designs her cards with all the latest stamps and supplies.  On this card we used the crinkle paper....don't remember the proper name if anyone knows please leave me a comment and I'll correct it. 


This simple tree makes an elegant card with just a couple of embellishments.
I'll be away for a weekend so I will schedule a couple of posts. enjoy!

1 comment:

PCStamper said...

It's called Waffle Paper and comes in rolls of either gold/silver or black/espresso. It's available in the Stampin' Up! Holiday mini catalog or you can see it online at www.stampinup.com (just click on Store and then do a search on waffle).