My stamping adventures

Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Images to be released from Faerie Song Rubber Art Stamps



I'm one of the card designers for Faerie Song Art Stamps ~ Fantasy Themed Images and once in a while we get images before they are released and this is one of the stamp sets called NIDLONGDIR (#FSMM-1) by Marianne Mathiasen for Faerie Song Art Stamps. I really liked this image of the Faerie King. 

On the lime green card I stamped the King on a piece of Mica then colored it with Ranger Paint Dabbers and taped it to card.  The circle section on the bottom of the card is a piece of sequence waste that I layed over the card then dabbed color with Paint Dabber, remove the sequence waste and viola! a fun bubble looking background. 
The light purple card I stamped the King on four pieces of different blue/purple cardstocks, cut all the cardstocks into four equal parts then layered onto card.  Fun & easy!
enjoy!

1 comment:

christina d said...

I really like your fairie king cards. That is a great image. Your TH tags are really pretty, but I'm excited about January. Can't wait to see what you send.