My stamping adventures

Monday, December 7, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas Day 6


Here is my tag #6.  I'm still going strong creating the tags from Tim Holtz blog.
I really like the technique for this tag where you glue dictonary page to tag....allow to dry.....tape masking tape on different spots and slowly remove the masking tape to remove some of the dictionary page.  Next blend distress inks with blending tool.  Stamp images.  The car & tree are embossed then mounted on tag with foam mounting tape.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Debby said...

I had a great time browsing through your blog. Your art is gorgeous!

Kathy Eddy said...

Great job on your tags Sue. Isn't this fun! I am behind again but hope to catch up this week. Kathy E

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Great Tag! Loving how everyone is improvising on their tags :)