My stamping adventures

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Color pencils



My favorite way to color in images is with my Primsa color pencils which I have been using for at least 10 years. First I taught myself how to use them then years ago I took a few classes from other artists to learn their ways of coloring. Just recently I took a class with Dave from Memory Box and learned he is what I call a color pencil purest which is the way I used to color way back when. A purest just colors with pencils without the help from any tools like colorless blender pencil/marker or gamsol.


Here are images I colored in class then brought it home to create cards:


Dave said to pick our favorite colors so of course I chose greens.

Here's another one I did in class then came home to create the card.


No comments: