by Sue Wisniewski
Awesome – ATC mini words EZ Mount set (Sunday International)
Ranger 2 x 2 Memory Glass & Memory frames
Ranger Alcohol Ink Applicator felt & tool
Black & silver cords
Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black
Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks – stream, eggplant & silver mixatives
Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Blending Solution
1. Place a piece of felt onto the applicator tool.
2. Squeeze a couple drops of stream, eggplant and silver mixative alcohol inks next to each on the felt. A couple of drops of the alcohol inks go a long way.
3. Dab the inked applicator tool all over the Memory Glass.
4. Squeeze a little alcohol blending solution onto the same inked felt on applicator tool and dab this on the colored Memory Glass. The blending solution softens the inks.
5. Stamp Awesome with Archival Jet Black ink onto the uninked side of the Memory Glass.
6. Allow the stamped Memory Glass piece to air dry or speed up the drying process with heat tool.
7. Cut 2” square piece of white cardstock and place it behind the inked side of the Memory Glass.
8. Open the Memory frame, insert stamped Memory Glass with white square, then close and lock in place by burnishing the tab with a paper creaser.
9. Thread black and silver cords through the loop on the top of the frame and tie it off to finish your necklace.