My stamping adventures

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun at Springfield convention

I've had time to recoup from Springfield convention. This was the first time in 5 years I didn't demo/work at the convention so I was able to enjoy it with friends. We stayed all day until they started blinking the lights to get us out.
I spent the most time & money at Marco Papers because Susan Pickering Rothamel from ArtQuest was there demonstrating. She demoed anything she was asked from cloth to watercolors. I'm not associated with ArtQuest just like the products. Studio cloth is a cloth that you can cut, sew, paint and stamp on. It takes to inks, paint and glues. New Perfect Pigment acrylic paints were great, I mean you use it on fabric and it dries soft without having to add any fabric medium. New Mica Color watercolor wheel just shines on whatever surface you choose to use it on. I can't wait till I have time to play with all my goodies. Check out ArtQuest online to see everything I am talking about www.usartquest.com

Stamp It! Create It! Have Fun! stamping sue

No comments: