BRAYER OVER CIRCLES
by Sue Wisniewski
Funky Flowers, baby's breath & Bloom – Sunday International, Dee Gruenig series
single leaf – Vertical Inspiration Birds of Paradise #POSH-81
Ranger Adirondack ink pads – Cranberry & Bottle
Staz-On Jet Black (SI)
3M double stick tape & repositional double stick tape
Speedball brayer (SI)
EK Success 1 3/8” circle Paper Shaper
Marvy 1” circle paper punch
text wt. copy paper
1. Stamp Funky Flowers & baby's breath randomly on glossy (3 3/4” x 5) cardstock with Ranger
Adirondack Cranberry ink.
2. Stamp single leaf with Adirondack Bottle green ink randomly on same card.
3. Let the images dry on their own or zap it with heat tool to speed up drying time. images must
be dry before going on or they will smear.
4. Punch out circles with Paper shaper and circle punch. As many or as little as you desire.
5. Apply paper circles over stamped card with 3M repositional double stick tape.
6. Ink up Brayer with Adirondack Cranberry ink and brayer over entire stamped card with circles.
7. Remove circles to reveal highlighted areas.
8. Stamp Bloom on the right side of stamped card with Staz-On Jet Black ink.
9. Layer stamped card on dark green (4 x 5 1/4”) cardstock with 3M double stick tape. Layer this
piece onto maroon note card.
1. Over stamp images and off the card.
2. Images must be dry before going on or they will smear.
3. Think odd numbers when punch out circles. Odd numbers are more pleasing to the eye.