My stamping adventures

Friday, February 16, 2024

Happy Hummingbird

 Happy Hummingbird

Today is my Blank Page Muse blog post.  It may be February, but I'm bringing in a touch of spring.


I have two hummingbirds for you today ... a dark red, and a blue one.  Which color is your favorite?

For my coloring medium this time, I got out my Prisma color pencils.  When I really feel like coloring, that is the medium I choose.  

You can see all the bright colors in the close up view.  I did do a little shading, by using different tones of the colors to show off the stained glass look of this Hummingbird.
The faded looking flowers in the background is the duoprinting w/chlorophyll which you can see in this post with pics and video.  

stamps and products used on these cards
Blank Page Muse Happy Hummingbird clear stamp set 

Use the code BPMSue for a 15% discount at Blank Page Muse or I Brake for Stamps

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

No comments: