My stamping adventures

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Video - Duoprinting w/chlorophyll...yes, one more time!

 Duoprinting w/chlorophyll...yes, one more time!

I couldn't help myself!!!  A few nights ago a thunderstorm blew down my tall gladiolus ... so ... when that happens do Duoprinting w/chlorophyll technique! If you scroll down you can watch video or go to my you tube channel to see this video, and more.

stamps used:  Stampin' Up

If you look at the card on the left up in the corner ... that is a gladiolus flower.  It looks like a big blob of colors, but I like it.


I have more to make into cards, but didn't have time ... so will do them soon.


More cards and tags



As you can see by all these cards, and tags I was in a sea creatures mood.  Hope you like them as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by, and come back again soon.


No comments: