My stamping adventures

Monday, February 12, 2024

Decorative florals

 Decorative florals

Lately, I like to fool around with embossing folders. Here I used one of my favorites from Altenew stamp company, called Decorative Florals 3D embossing folder.

                    stamps/supplies used:  Altenew 3D Decorative florals embossing folder

I ran the 3D embossing folder thru my Big Kick (yes, I still have and use old Big Kick die cutting machine) on white cardstock.  These 3D embossing folders create wonderful pressed out images.  For this one I spot colored with my Catherine Pooler inks.  The little Hi was from an Altenew stamp set I have in my stash. I layered the embossed card onto a black layer, then onto a salmon colored A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") card.  Simple, but I think effective, and unique card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.

***not affiliated with any of above companies just satisfied customer***



No comments: