My stamping adventures

Friday, February 9, 2024

Zinnia

 Zinnia

When making cards I have found that stencils are good tools, as you can see in the pictures.

stamps/stencils used:  Gina K Designs Zinnia stencil, Gina K/Unity stamp co.(sayings) collaboration 

I first adhered three strips of pattern papers onto a layer of white cardstock.  Next I decided to see what it would look like, if I stenciled over the strips.  And I liked it!  So I did a few cards doing this technique.  I'm sure someone else has done this before, but it was a new thing for me.  I think in the future when I do this I will use bolder pattern papers so they don't get lost in the design.

For the card above I did the full stencil over the strips of pattern papers.  The Zinnia flower hides most of the strips but that is ok, because I really like this stencil design.  Don't you?

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back soon.

***not affiliated with companies just a satisfied customer***




No comments: