My stamping adventures

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Wobbles! short video

Wobbles


I'm here today to show you a fun supply called wobbles that you add to the back of an image to make it wobble on your card.  I do like to create interactive cards, and this is an easy one. The hat was embossed with white embossing powder on red cardstock. Butterfly trail stencil was done in a light blue ink for background.

Check out this short video to see the wobble in action.


As you can see I created tags and a card. 

Here's a photo showing Santa's hat in motion on my tag.
See more wobbles with picture on this post.


The Santa's hat this time is on a card.  All the stamps and stencils are from Blank Page Muse.  

stamps and products used on these cards:
Blank Page Muse Steampunk'd Christmas rubber art stamp sheet
Blank Page Muse Butterfly trails stencil 
Wobbles ( I purchased on amazon)


Use the code BPMSue for a 15% discount at Blank Page Muse or I Brake for Stamps

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back again soon.


No comments: