My stamping adventures

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Pumpkin trio

 Pumpkin trio



I can't get enough of this Pumpkin trio stencil from Blank Page Muse.  Stencils are a good tool to have in your stamping stash.  Stencils are great for a quick, and easy main image or for a background.


Check out this close up view to see all the details you can add to this stencil.  First the different shades of color, and fun details with a white gel pen.


With the red pumpkins I just used the big pumpkin for a main image on my cards.  Also I did one horizontal and one vertical.  Which do you prefer....horizontal or vertical?


I did a couple more cards using the same stencil with TCW stencil butters.  I like this style of texture pastes, because they are creamy, and do go on like butter.

stamps and products used on these cards
Blank Page Muse pumpkin trio  stencil
Blank Page Muse Special day Birthday clear stamp set by Pam Bray, 
Special Day Flowers clear stamp set by Pam Bray,
Butterfly Breezes clear stamp
Thank you for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

Use the code BPMSue for a 15% discount at Blank Page Muse




No comments: