My stamping adventures

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Elf wobbles

 Happy Christmas Eve!

stamps used:  unknown 

Stamped this image years ago over at a friend's house who isn't stamping anymore sooooooo I have no idea the company of this cute Elf.  If anyone knows please leave me a comment so I can give the company credit.
I found a baggie with these little guys stamped and all the cardstock cut to create the cards so I decided this was the year to finish them and send them out!  Hard to see in photo but the present is on one of those wobble springs.
These wobbles make a fun movable card!

thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.




2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Cute idea to have just the package wobble. Merry Christmas!

stamping sue said...

thanks. I had stamped this image out years ago at Muriel's house. Finally got around to coloring them and sending them out.