My stamping adventures

Friday, March 10, 2023

More One sheet wonder cards

 More One sheet wonder cards

I ended up with five completed stamped One sheet wonder cardstocks. This means a total of 20 cards!  So here are the rest of the cards that I didn't show in my post from February 27th.  

stamps used:  Gina K designs Happy Life, New Beginnings, Always Delightful, Whimsy and Wonder
I had too much fun with this one sheet wonder technique!  Some of these cards have Perfect Pearl spray to add some shine.   To see step by step photos how I created these cards check out this post.  Back in the day I called this technique collage stamping, but whatever you call it it's fun.  To see more on this technique look here, 2009 collage stamping, more collage stamping here.  You can type collage stamping, or one sheet wonders in the search box to find more that I have done.



Sometimes after the stamped one sheet wonder cardstock was cut up it looked better on horizonal or vertical cards.


Some of the cards I added self sticking gems.  Today and always cards are going to be Anniversary cards, once I stamp the inside later.  

Well that's enough of this style card for now.  Hope you like them.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.


No comments: