My stamping adventures

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Holiday candies and Holly

 Holiday Candies and Holly

stamps used:  Hot Potatoe stamp co. candy and holly, sayings from various stamp companies

Just had fun with these cards.  I started with a sheet of white (8 1/2" x 11") cardstock.  For one sheet I randomly stamped the candies all over the cardstock.  Added some red splatters for a little more interest.  On another sheet of white cardstock, I randomly stamped the holly.  Next I cut up each sheet of stamped cardstock in different sizes.  


Actually, I guess you could call it a one sheet wonder, but I didn't write down the measurements or make a template of it.  Maybe next time I will be more organized to do just that.  I didn't even keep track of how many cards/projects I made with these two sheets of cardstock.  Oh, well better luck next time.  teeheehee  That's just me ... when I get on a roll I just go for it.  Already sent some out so can't give you a count of how many cards and projects I made out of them.  I will do better next time.

Just have FUN making cards and projects this season, and all year round!

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

No comments: