My stamping adventures

Thursday, September 22, 2022

MMM #8

 MMM #8

In case you don't remember what MMM stands for it is Mixed Media Morsels.  It's a Facebook group, where each month we alter a playing card.


You click on the photo to enlarge it.  This month the theme was childhood, so I found a clip art of Jiffy pop!  Do you remember Jiffy pop?  It was fun to watch it get bigger and bigger as you shook it over the fire.  Yes, I said fire because we had a gas stove.  The other things were use a punched hole or shape, I got out a ribbon punch I have had for years.  Other ideas were use a map, dots and music.  I found some tissue papers in my stash that work for the map, and music.  The dots are on the ribbon.  I had fun with this month's MMM.  Hope you like it, too.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.


No comments: