My stamping adventures

Monday, September 19, 2022

Triple time candles

 Triple time candles

stamps used:  Simon Says candles, you can do anything stamp set

I like this Triple time stamping technique, but I like even more now ... because instead of cutting all the layers, I can now use dies!  

This makes the technique even easier to make multiple of cards. If you scroll down in this post you can click on link to a video I did or go to my you tube channel.  

I created these cards all with the candles stamps from Simon Says STAMPtemper release.
You can see more Triple time stamping I have done, in this post from 2015, here, in this post from 2016 with a video, and another post in 2021 with a newer video by me.  There are a few more posts that you can see if you like, by typing triple time in the search bar.
Thank you for stopping by and please come back soon.



No comments: