My stamping adventures

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Hello flowers

 Hello flowers

Thought I would use up all the flower die cuts, that I had leftover from other cards.  Just having a play making backgrounds for cards.

stamps/dies/stencils used:  GinaKdesigns Hello stencil kit, Unity stamp co. sending hugs/thinking you dies and rectangle scallop die set

Basically what I did for these cards is glue flower die cuts on 5 1/4" x 4" card.  Randomly all over the card panel, then adhered the panels to card bases. This is an easy and fun background idea.

  

I've been doing this for years.  Sometimes if I'm feeling more ambitious I will do what I call ... collage stamping. 

 You can see collage stamping here from 2009, or here from 2016, in this post with a video.  To see even more just type collage stamping is search box in the side bar.

Thanks for stopping.  Come back soon.



No comments: