My stamping adventures

Friday, December 11, 2020

Warm winter wishes

 

stamps used:  Gina K designs wreath builder stamp set

wreath builder set template

I wanted to do a monochromatic color card so I pulled out my blues and turquoise ink pads.  If you would like to see how to make these type of cards you can go to Gina K's blog and check it out.  I plan on making more of the wreath builder cards ..... maybe holiday, birthday, or just thinking of you cards.

added my card to challenge blog:  https://mixitupchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/miucb-44-anything-goes-clean-and-simple.html
thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.
***not affiliated with company just happy customer***


1 comment:

Irena Stefanova said...

What a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Mix It Up Challenge Blog!
Irena