My stamping adventures

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Bleached flowers

 

stamps used:  Unity stamp co. Frienship blooms artist GinaK

Brought out an old technique I learned many years ago where I used bleach to color the image.  
Basic instructions:
1.  emboss image on dark cardstock.
2.  select colored with bleach using a Q-tip applicator.
That's all there is to this technique but do have to have a little patience. I say patience for the bleach to soak into the cardstock and then dry.  Each card will be different depending on the thickness, core color or cardstocks.
I did these cards for my local creative card crew group.  Also wanted to mention, even tho, can't see it from the photo is that these are smaller cards.  I believe they are consider bar 4 cards that are 3 1/2" x 5" so I included envelopes with them for my gals.  Normally when I do an A2 card I don't bother giving envelopes because we all have that size envelope.
thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.
***not affiliated with any of the companies just a satisfied customer***

No comments: