My stamping adventures

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Happy Birthday wreath cards

stamps used:  Unity stamp co. Birthday go Round/artist Gina K. Designs

These wreath builder cards are just too much fun to create.  These two cards are square cards but I send them in regular note card envelopes so they don't need extra postage.
For these two card I was kinda in a purple mood so both have the color purple.  Wreath builder cards are basically come out looking like a wreath ... hence the name, but you can use the wreath template to make other style cards, also.  I have done lots of these cards so I won't put up instructions here but I will add links to other of my posts.
You can just go to my side bar and write wreath builder cards in the search bar, which will bring you to more of these cards I have created or just click on the links below.
Let's start with newest post here showing cupcakes, in this post I used a stamp set that isn't even designed for wreath cards but it works!  Back to using designated wreath builder stamps here in this post.  In this post you will see holiday cards including not the ordinary wreath builder cards.  Here in this post I'm still using purple inks but the wreath is off to the side of the card.  In this post I used the Mandala wreath builder stamp set ...these images are more design like than actual balloons or candles as in the cards shown above.  Here in this post I'm back to my favorite card making color of greens.  More wreath builder cards here and I think, this is where it all began for me with these Christmas cards back in 2018.  So that is my journey so far with wreath builder cards!!! Do you think there will be more in my future?  I do, so watch for more wreath builder cards coming soon.

Thank you for stopping by, and please do come back soon.  Let me know ... what you think of wreath builder cards?  leave me a comment.

No comments: