My stamping adventures

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Faux postage wild flowers

 Faux postage wild flowers

stamps used:  Waffle Flower postage collage wild flowers

It's that special time of year where we celebrate handmade cards in all their beauty - World Card Making Day 2024! This year, our favorite card making holiday is on October 5th. That is today!

I am enjoying making faux postage with all the Waffle Flower company dies, and stencils.  This one is called Postage collage Wild Flowers.

Here is a close up of one of my cards.  The postage die cuts out the card with all the blocks with holes to create the faux postage.  Next you use the layering stencils to add flowers.  I have some other postage images like cancellation lines that I haven't added to these cards, yet.  I will before I mail them out to family or friends.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.

***not affiliated with company just happy customer***




fliated

No comments: