My stamping adventures

Monday, June 3, 2024

Fractured Doodle-Doo

 Fractured Doodle-Doo

Still another fracture card from me to you!

stamp set used:  Unity Coffee-Doodle-Doo stamp set and papers

Now Unity stamp company calls this a coffee bird, but I'm a tea gal ... so for me ... she's a tea drinking bird.  You will be seeing more of this tea drinker soon.

Fracture cards are creative to make, and easy.  I done several of them so I'll just link you up to ones I have done here, and here for you to check out.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon

***not affiliated with company just happy customer***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I love that bird stamp but looked through 27 pages of stamps on Unity’s site and didn’t find it. Could you give me the item number? Your creations are wonderful!

stamping sue said...

Thank you your kind words.
If you go to Unity site and click on new then scroll down a little you will see Coffee doodle do bird. hope this helps.
stamping sue
https://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/