My stamping adventures

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Doodle-Doo Arched

 Doodle-Doo Arched

Today it's all about the arches, and of course Doodle-Doo bird.

stamps/dies used:  Unity coffee-doodle-doo stamp set, arches nesting dies, Bevy of balloons stamp/dies bundle

I like to make different style cards, and this one fits the bill.  I placed the arch die on a folded card just off the folded edge, then ran it thru my die cutting machine.  And there you are a shaped card.  This is a nesting die set so after I colored the bird I cut her out with smaller arch die.  Mounted her on the front of the shaped card.  The background on the base card was done with the stamp/die/stencil set.  Basically I placed down the first stencil and pounced on some white pigment ink through the balloon stencil.  Repeated the white ink for the second stencil layer.  You need to dry the white pigment ink ... you can either let it dry on it's own for hours, or heat it with a heat tool.  I'm impatient so I do the heat tool.  Next I put the second stencil layer back in place to add more ink to the balloons ... but this time I did a color ink over the dried white ink.  The white ink under the colored ink makes the color pop on the kraft cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.

***not affiliated with company just happy customer***



No comments: