My stamping adventures

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Another accordion fun fold card

 Another accordion fun fold card

There are lots of variations on an accordion fold, and this one is simple but very effective.

stamps/papers/dies used:  Unity stamp co.

I also am using Unity coffee-doodle-doo stamp set again.  I do like this frazzled looking coffee bird, but for me she will always be a tea-totaler to me.

You can see more accordion fun folds here, and here.  To see even more just type accordion fold in search box, and more of my posts will pop up.

I colored her by getting out my blending brushes, and just brushing on some color.  Not even staying in the lines, so to speak.  After that I added more color with my prisma color pencils.
measurements:
base card:  4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
layer on base card:  4" x 5 1/4" pattern paper
accordion fold card:  3 1/4" x 11"  scored at 4" and 8"
layer for front of accordion fold card:  3 1/4" x 4 1/8"
stamped layer:  die cut
layer for inside accordion fold card:  
pattern paper - 3 3/4" x 3"
To assemble the card:
Adhere the bigger section of the accordion fold to base card.  Fold the accordion card flat, and adhere 3 1/4" x 4 1/8" card on the shortest fold.  Next adhere the pattern paper, and stamped card.  Add some self-sticking gems to finish it.  Just keep in mind you can make the accordion fold card a little bigger, or smaller to change up the card.  
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.
***not affiliated with company just happy customer***




 

No comments: