My stamping adventures

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Circle paper birds

 Circle paper birds

I went a little crazy making these circle paper bird cards.

Above card I'm going to enter into a Tic Tac Toe challenge with friends. 

I did the third line - Pink, stencil, birds.  Pink is easy, the color.  Stencil is the clouds.  Birds is a given ... circle paper birds.

Below are more of these easy to create circle paper birds.

Do you want to know how I made them?

All you have to do is get out your pattern papers, circle punches, or circle dies.
Punch or die cut circles ... of any size ... then fold the circle almost in half.
Look at the pictures, and you can see how they are folded to show both sides of the pattern papers.
For the tails, and beaks I just cut out shapes.  The legs are hand drawn with a black pen.  Easy at that!

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.


No comments: