My stamping adventures

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Bookmarks and more

 Bookmarks and more

Today I decided to make some bookmarks in different sizes...with pockets, and without.


Size of the tag determines the size of the pocket.  Flamingo bookmarks are stamped in pink ink then layered onto black bookmark.  Long stemmed flower was stamped on black card with white ink.  After letting the white pigment ink dry ... I spot colored with my prisma color pencils.  The flower stamped on the front of the pocket was done by inking stamp directly with red ink for flower ...green ink on stem.  Then stamp it on white card to get the multi color flower.

Pocket - base 5 1/2" x 6 3/4".  Fold in half to form pocket.  Punch top with circle punch.


Again I stamped the images with white pigment ink, and let them dry.  Spot colored with primas color pencils.  

Pocket - 6" x 6" pattern paper.  Fold in half.  Fold top corner down to form slanted pocket.  Glue side, and bottom to form pocket.


Stamps supplies used:

Blank Page Muse Special Day - Flowers Hello Friend

Blank Page Muse Flamingo Row

Blank Page Muse Cyan Consortium Papers 

I Brake for Stamps Violets jumbo

I Brake for Stamps Harvest Love stamp sheet

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.




No comments: