My stamping adventures

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Christmas bookmarks

 Christmas bookmarks

Yes, Christmas in May.  Ok, I know you have heard of Christmas in July.....I thought I would start a little earlier with these bookmarks.

Above is slimline card. 
Above is 5" x 7" card
Here are a couple of bookmarks in a pocket on a card.  The Merry Christmas bookmark is on a slimline card.  The Santa hat is on a 5"x7" card.  Basically what I did was stamp the images with gold inks, so I did have to wait to let them dry.  While I was waiting I made a 5"x7" card for one, and a 7" x 8" slimline card for the other.  Used lots of self sticking gems to add more sparkle to these cards.  For the pockets I just cut cardstock, and added it with foam mounting tape at the bottom of the card. Leaving the top open to create the pocket.
Santa hat bookmark has a green layer instead of gold, but still stamped in the gold pigment ink.
stamps used:
Blank Page Muse Beyond the border Christmas clear stamp set
Blank Page Muse Steampunk Christmas rubber stamps

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.



No comments: