My stamping adventures

Monday, October 30, 2023

Mini Journal - video

 Mini Journal


These mini journals are easy to put together, and fun to decorate.


Here are some more photos inside these mini journals. Wanted to show close up of vellum on the cover of my Dream mini journal.

Inside there are pockets, tags/bookmark, and even a hidden paperclip. 

See video on hidden paperclips here.


Decorate with more pattern papers, and collage papers in my stash.
I discovered I could stamp directly on Blank Page Muse pattern papers.  These pattern papers are what I call semi gloss which I wasn't sure you could stamp on BUT you can! 
I even made a little note pad in this mini journal for some writing space.  

stamps and products used on these cards
Blank Page Muse Art Doll clear stamp sets
Blank Page Muse Masquerade  double sided papers by Pam Bray designs

Use the code BPMSue for a 15% discount at Blank Page Muse or I Brake for Stamps

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

 





No comments: