My stamping adventures

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Stack, Cut and Shuffle

 Stack, Cut and Shuffle

This technique has been showing up around the stamp/crafting world so I decided to give it a try.  Be careful when you do because you may get carried away and end up with a pile of cards.  But is that a bad thing ... I don't think so.  It's another way to make good use of all the pattern papers we have in our stash.

Here's a close up of one of my cards:

Besides using lots of pattern papers for these cards, I also did a little easy water coloring on the flower. Just used ink from my ink pad and a water coloring brush.
You know me I like to make up a template with some measurements and instructions. 
This is just one way to cut the papers.  There are many variations out there for you to check out.  

stamps and products used on these cards
Blank Page Muse Tattered & Worn and Masquerade  double sided papers by Pam Bray designs
I Brake for Stamps Classic Car front end view

Use the code BPMSue for a 15% discount at Blank Page Muse or I Brake for Stamps


Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.


No comments: