My stamping adventures

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Yet more one sheet wonder cards

 One sheet wonder cards

stamps used:  GinaK designs

This is just a short post to show a couple more one sheet wonder cards. 


 It's such a fun, and easy technique, that I can't stop making these cards.  I've been doing this technique off and on for years, in fact, back in the day I was published (magazine now out of business) where I made postcards.  The magazine was Scrap & Stamp Arts November 2005 ... I told you it was back in the day.  If you have this publication you can see my Irresistible postcards ... name given by magazine. 


Wish I had photos but, that was back before fancy phones and all.  I scanned pics from actual magazine so you can see my postcards in all their glory from back in the day.  
  


Back to today ... you can see more details on this technique here in this post.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

No comments: