My stamping adventures

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Mash up cards

 Mash up cards

The term mash up cards was originated by Lisa Hetrick a designer for Gina K designs.  Basically you create cards with more than one stamp set.

For my cards I used Gina K Choose Grace, and Whimsy & Wonder stamp sets.  These are both stamps sets from Lisa's stamp sets.  I do like her style of images in her stamp sets.  There are usually vessels, outline/solid flowers, leafery, and a background element in her stamp sets, too. There are also dies that correspond with her images.  The two sayings I used on my cards are old wood mounted stamps.


 I also added some pattern papers to the flap of the envelopes just so they are not naked.  Years ago I used to stamp with a friend, and she would also say to me .... don't send out naked envelopes!  It was a joke between us because I always did, but she made her envelopes as pretty as her cards.

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just a satisfied customer***




No comments: