My stamping adventures

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Faux Grid cards with video

 Faux Grid cards

This is another fun way to create grid, or Retiform cards.  I wanted to mention, that after I made all my Faux grid cards with the chalks, I sprayed them with a Fixative.  The Fixative just sets the chalks so they don't rub off.  Spray them outside, or in a well ventilated area.

Please, scroll down after you look at the card photos to watch my video.

stamps used:  Unity stamp co. Something Magical, Shine Out of Darkness, Time to Refresh, Sakura

Here is my video that you can watch here or on my you tube channel. 


Feel free to type faux grid in the search section in the side bar to see grid cards I did in the past.
Thank you for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

***not affiliated with above company just happy customer***


No comments: