My stamping adventures

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Retiform cards/tags with a video

 Retiform cards/tags

stamps used:  Unity stamp co. Other side of Fear, Spirit of mermaid, Happy, Spark, Every single day, You make everything so beautiful,You can do It, Keep Wild

This is an old technique with a couple of twists along the way.  Basically Retiform is composed of crossing lines.  On my tags, I used a grey ink for the crossing lines, and different blues for the images.  Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see several more card samples using this technique.

Here is a video for you to watch here or you can go to my you tube channel to see this video and more.


Here are the card samples I mentioned for you to see.

stamps used:  Unity stamp co. Something Magical, One scoop at a Time, Moments of Bliss

Type Retiform or grid cards in the search section in the side bar to see cards I made in the past.
Thank you for stopping by.  Come back soon.

***not affiliated with above company just happy customer***



No comments: