My stamping adventures

Monday, July 25, 2022

3D embossing folders fun

 3D embossing folder fun

I can't seem to get enough of these 3D embossing folders by Altenew.


I used the Decorative Florals 3D embossing folder for this card, and the saying from Layered Cupcake stamp set. 

Submitting the above card to:

Altenew Inspiration challenge

 I took the color scheme from the Altenew Inspiration challenge for this month.

Here are some more cards I created using 3D embossing folders.

 
stamps/supplies used:  Altenew Decorative Florals 3D embossing folder, mini seashells (hello) stamp set

 
Altenew Whimsical Bouquet 3D embossing folder, mini seashells (hello) stamp set
Thank you for stopping by.  Come back again soon.
***not affiliated with above company just satisfied customer***



No comments: