My stamping adventures

Monday, October 11, 2021

Mixed media masterboards

Mixed media masterboards 




This is somewhat of what I would call a throwback ... what I mean is years ago I did what I called stamp collage.  Basically that is where I took an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of cardstock and just randomly stamp images all over it.  Next I would cut it up and make cards, postcards or whatever.  You can see here from 2009 and here with a video.  

Mixed media masterboards are basically the same idea, just instead of stamping you glue papers of all kinds.  I used collage papers, tissue paper and even old book pages.  After I was done, and it was all dried I cut them into postcards and tags.

Thank you for stopping by and come back again soon.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

I like this idea. You did a great job putting stuff together. I recently ran across that page of women's faces in circles. Like how you used it.

stamping sue said...

Hi! thank you. Yes, I found a couple of baggies of all those sheets we all purchased and shared way back when. That's why I decided to start using them.