My stamping adventures

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Wolf and Snow moons

 Wolf and Snow Full moons

stamps used:  LIWP, Rubbermoon

Here is my Wolf full moon postcard for my local swap I am participating.  For the background on this postcard I did a northern lights style background.  You see more examples here, here, and here. It can be an addictive background technique and it comes out different every time.  

Snow Full moon

stamps used:  various companies
Did a little masking with the Snow full moon.  Basically I stamped the big snowflake with the face, then masked her with a post it note I stamped her on.  Next I blended a few colors of ink then with the mask still in place I stamped some snowflakes only on the center inky band.  Needless to say it is called the snow moon because it snows a lot in February.

Thank you for stopping by.  come back again soon.



No comments: