My stamping adventures

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Googly eyes!

Googly eyes!

This is my September card swap card for my local creative card crew group.  The theme was googly eyes!  so I decided to go Halloween with googly eye bats.

stamps used:  Stampin' Up

basic instructions:
1.   Reverse mask a circle to create a bright moon which was colored with yellow and orange inks.
2.  blend gray and black ink around the edges of the card to give it that gloomy Halloween effect.
3.  stamp two bats over the moon.
4.  punch out third bat and adhere to card and glue googly eyes.
5.  stamp cloudy texture image a couple of times with gray ink.
6.  stamp saying in black and add more googly eyes.
7.  layer stamped card to black layer then to yellow card.
If you would like to see more reverse masked, or masking techniques I have done, just type masking techniques in the search bar on the side of my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and come back again soon.  all comments welcomed.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I love this card. It's so cute. [Bunny]

stamping sue said...

Bunny, thank you.