My stamping adventures

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

 stamps used:  zetti MFT, train SU
Zetti is white card with embossing folder background and cut out snow drifts.  
Train is what I call a faux layer card.  You can see some faux layer cards I made back in 2014 here in this post.  Here is a post that goes back even more ... guess I like doing this technique.
 stamps used:  deer SU
Here with this deer image I did a gate fold card.  Check out this gate fold card here , here what was called a peek-a-boo gate fold card.
 stamps used:  caroling-wonderful-cups Unity stamp co.
Cup card has pattern paper for background drop and the cups are fussy cut and mounted on card.
Caroling snowmen and sleigh are triple time stamping cards.  Triple time and double time stamping cards are a favorite of mine, you can see more triple time stamping here.  How about checking out this post with Twisted triple time stamping.   In this post you will see double time stamping.
 stamps used:  mr.&mrs.Santa cuddlebug Unity stamp co.
Mr. & Mrs. Santa are adorable cuddlebug stamps which if you know me I like and have a bunch of them.  This style card is a double z-fold card.  In this post you can see z-fold card and more fun folds!  
As you can see I like to do lots of designs when I have to make over 30 cards.  Guess that is enough for today.
Merry Christmas! and to all a good night!!!
Thank you for stopping by.  come back again soon.

No comments: